Random-O-Sity

radio exhibit I had mentioned merely late Random-o-sity

10 Random Things On My Mind:

- Life is SO F***ING brusk as well as unpredictable. Remember the radio exhibit I had mentioned merely recently? The Pb anchor of the show, Kidd Kraddick, passed away this weekend. I experience I similar I convey lost a household unit of measurement member. 

- Netflix ROCKS! Must lookout 'Orange is the novel black, is you haven't already!

- Jen Kirkman is my hero. If you are an opened upwards minded private as well as then you must read her book. 

- I am discovering my inner comedian. People top on laughing spell I am talking. So unless they are laughing AT me, I intend I mightiness endure funny y'all! ;)

- I convey been having this same breakfast for final vii months. I cannot believe it myself. 

- I intend I withdraw me a few Maxis. This one looks pretty darn good. 

- I volition endure handle Texas Style Council side past times side weekend. If you are around, produce come upwards as well as tell Hello!

- I was late interviewed past times Startup Corner. You tin read it here, if you like.  

- Kate actually looked lovely amongst her novel born inwards that Jenny Packam dress, didn't she? ... talking of which ... depository fiscal establishment check out this blog. 

- "I notice myself saying, mayhap the introduce is the futurity nosotros are ever fending for." - via I couldn't concur more!

I wore this outfit to larn to the Farmers' Market at Pearl Brewery. 
radio exhibit I had mentioned merely late Random-o-sity

radio exhibit I had mentioned merely late Random-o-sity

radio exhibit I had mentioned merely late Random-o-sity

Tank - Southward Apparel [13']
Shorts - Banana Republic [07'] Similar
Shoes - Jean-Micheal Cazabat [06'] Similar
Bracelets - From the travels

0 Response to "Random-O-Sity"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel