Long Weekend Bliss


Something I cause got realized is that I produce non bespeak much to last happy. Good company, expert weather, expert food, a camera & lots of conversations -> I am a happy bunny ... And that's just what this weekend was is all about. Will percentage to a greater extent than shortly just for straightaway this is a quick post alongside some awesome shots my Mom took of doctor Fab as well as me. It is as well as so rare that nosotros cause got somebody to cause got our silly fun poses. Now that she is here, nosotros are making most of this opportunity. 

P.S. Must add together her advert to my Photographer's list. She most definitely qualifies ;)

The expect on my confront below, thus the title!


 Necklace - Gift from Diksha [12']
Blue Ring - C&Co. [12']
Silver Ring - via Poshmark [12']
Bracelets - Here & There [12']
Footwear - From Dubai [07']

This is a comment-free blog since 18th March 2012. 
You tin notice me on FacebookBloglovin' & Twitter

1 Response to "Long Weekend Bliss"

  1. Home decorating can be very fun but yet challenging at times; whether it be with western decorations or rustic home decor. Furniture Limassol

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel